Monday, February 22, 2010

Maybelline Nail Polish (LARANJA CITRICO)










Maybelline's Colorama (Artistica) color name > LARANJA CITRICO

Its orange in short and when I was in the make up counter this little baby really caught my eye and with out a second thought I bought this nail color.

What I like about Maybelline nail color is tht its affordable and the quality is superb!

Rupees >> 75/-

Double cots of this stuff and your ready to flaunt it anywhere and any time and blah blah blah XD.







I love colors as I have love for ART and nail color is fun and awesome and should experiment with it and enjoy those vibrant colors that we have everywhere and its really is fun showing it off with nail colors! I'm always in search for a different color when ever I go out for shopping but sadly in India there aren't that many nail color varieties over here but still the simplest color does wonders and thats the fun part in the end :).



Until next time,
with loads of love!

Bharti Puri

xoxo



No comments: