Friday, March 13, 2009

hmmm... DOG LIFE

He sits.. he lays down.. he sleeps.. he gets up.. he barks.. he wags his tail... he shits and he pees!! and yes he is a DAWGGIE DAWG DAWG of mine lol. 

He is alive!!! 
lol

                                            


                                            

He has the most beautiful eyes and the most coldest wet nose ever!! haha




Here is my FRIEND.. my very own BEST FRIEND!! 
A BEST FRIEND who i can ANNOY all the time!!!
I love love love to ANNOY him!!!!

He is my BEST FRIEND but ya he gets back at me 
by ANNOYING me as well hahaha.

I told him to try the FRENCH BEARD so he tried it.
He looks like a bully some how cuz of his NO SMILE photo that he sent lol.



So, I guess u r reading this [Apoorva]! 
PLEASE send a SMILY photo next! hehe










  Ok, I am some how in love.. yes, IN LOVE!! with this MOVIE POSTER!!! I have no clue whats it about [though will search info in google later on]. The way its been done and all looks like its gonna be a KILLER movie for sure! ^^





And MUST WATCH movie if u ask me right now would be this!! Dont ask why.. just WATCH IT! ^^




No comments: