Wednesday, March 18, 2009

London Call Girl

The Further Adventures of a London Call Girl!

No, I haven't got all wacko lol. 
This is what I found while I was trying to clean my messed up pad![room]
All that trying to clean business I found THIS LIL' BABY which I read long time back[last year]. The whole TAG of the name really cought my attention! 







Its Absolutely sparklingly sexy, brilliantly funny sequel to the bestselling The Intimate Adventures of a London Call Girl charts Belle de Jour's continuing adventures as she makes her way in the world.


From her efforts to change from 'working girl' to working girl - whilst fielding calls from her manager and sneaking off to visit clients in her lunch hour - to the delights, disappointments (and downright inventive aspects) of her love life, the lessons she learns about the dangers of keeping secrets - and diaries - and her enduring friendship with 'N', who always offers a shoulder, and sometimes more, for her to cry on, Belle's Furether Adventures is an audacious and hugely entertaining account of life of a remarkable woman. 


'She's still at it, still doesn't care what people think and it's still utterly addictive'

So, please do try this book! ^.^

WARNING: Your age should atleast be above 16 to read these kinds of books. ENJOY!