Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shopping!! + VANS!






Today shopping experience was not up to the mark as I had expected!! It was awful but then in the end of the day u feel "OK" xD lol. 

Ok, long story short - DON'T EVER EVER EVER GO TO KAMLA NAGAR for SHOPPING! It sucks to the core! Cheap stuff.. the hot hot weather and no good converse shop near by!

Plus, no good food joints in that place! Plus, I would suggest ya, not to ever ha
ve CHUSKI over there or ever... sure, they look tasty and taste good IF U ARE WILLING TO GET FOOD POISONED!! xD lol. 

But ya, I knew that and still I had it.. cause it was tasty lol. But thn after 10mins u feel weird in ur stomach.. maybe it depends on ur digestive system[how strong it is] or whatever!  xD

Anyways I bought 3pairs of earrings from there which looks like piggies xD. I don't know why i am drawn towards them haha.


Anyways, after that WE[ Kanika Sharma & I] went to C.P [Connaught Place] cause I wanted CONVERSE SHOES but then we thought lets try PALLIKA BAZAAR! 

Oh, I some how started liking that place! hehe. 

I bought these lovely, my very own FIRST ever VANS!!!!! 




















And then I bought shoe laces too!




The smily one I had to get cause I watched WATCHMEN the movie! Loved the movie btw! And then the other one is the skull. ^^

No comments: