Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bath & Body Works : Enchanted Orchid Body Lotion

This was introduced to me by my Bua(my father's elder sister) who lives in the states and she gets me Bath and Body Work lotions when ever she comes so I am always excited when she comes here. Its funny cause we all get excited for our family/friends who comes from the states cause we all know that they bring foreign goodies! haha. 





                                                                  8 FL OZ/ 236 mL

First of all, its a BATH & BODY WORKS product and their stores aren't in India so it will be very tuff to find these products here. So, for that we have shops here and there who sells imported stuff in their own prices to gain little bit of profit of their own which is ok as long as they don't F cheat us.

I am from Delhi so I know where I got this from and I will be happy to share it with you guys :).

There are 2stores located in G.K 1 M BLOCK MARKET

1. Kunchals
M-14, GREATER KAILASH - 1,
NEW DELHI
PH ; 29232474, 29232863

2.Goyal Stores
M-2, G.K-1 M BLOCK MARKET,
NEW DELHI - 110048
PH ; 46538578
        9871316221

And now I must WARN YOU  that both the shops have different prices so before getting anything better check ur prices with both the shops cause what I found out was shocking! That same lotion in Kunchals was for 985Rupees but in Goyal stores it was for 675rupees!!

Now, of course I got it from Goyals stores and would continue getting it from there lol.

But the Kunchals on the other hand has many varieties of imported goods in their store so it all depends on what you are looking for and what you r willing to pay to get that stuff in the end.



As you can see the lotion is little bit of thick but when you apply it all over your body (which I did) the whole body feels the moisture and your skin feels very very smooth and soft (which mine did XD) and the moisture locks in for 5-6hrs which is preety damn good!



It comes in a squeeze like bottle with this kind of cap so that whatever amount u need, u squeeze it and apply wherever you want to :).



Oh the smell is AMAZING!! Thats what I love about the BATH & BODY WORK products is their scents. They come in variety of scented body lotions,body butters, show gels and etc! I love love love the enchanted orchid scent in this body lotion!  Better open the cap and sniff it first before buying it :)!

Thanks for reading and Have a nice day!

xoxo,
A.B.P

3 comments:

Cynthia Z said...

Hey Bharti,
Thanks for your sweet comment at my blog :)

I love Goyal Stores! I will check this out next time for sure

Have a great weekend girly!

♥xx♥

twistedbrainsink said...

Hey, thanks Cynthia ^_^
Can you please join my blog because as u can see i have 4 followers for now lmao.

You too have a lovely weekend :)

xoxo
A.B.P

Unknown said...

Thanks for this post....i really find it helpful, I want to know will these shops provide testers sort of stuff, to sniff the body lotion for checking the fragrances,,,I want to check different lotions'how they smell and then want to buy,,, will they allow to sniff these lotions or to will they allow to apply it first,to sniff the smell or not,,,?