Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nature's ESSENCE {Aromatherapy Beauty Solutions} Coco Facial Kit (review)

As you can see from the picture it says : "...Pamper your senses with smooth seductive skin.."


Its got 4 things inside this little box  which you use as step by step and the instructions are given in the box :


Step 1: Choco Cleanser - With Mulberry
Step 2: Choco Scrub - With Peach & Nut
Step 3: Choco Cream - With Postachio 
 Step 4: Choco Pack - With Almond


Now all these steps describes as if its some READY TO EAT CHOCOLATE BAR in a FACIAL KIT! Thats what made me laugh and curious cause a chocolate facial sounds so nice so I bought this baby home with me. 


This little costs for Rupees : 125 


You can get this anywhere in India at any local cosmetic stores. 









  


This is how it looks like. 



Step 1: Choco Cleanser - With Mulberry
My experience : It felt nice. The smell of coco blasts off on you face for sure and it was an OK OK kind of cleanser.



Step 2: Choco Scrub - With Peach & Nut
My experience : The scrub when i saw it i wasn't that sure cause of the NUTS which was in it. I thought it might pinch my face/or poke it but I was wrong!! The SCRUB is the best part about this Coco Facial Kit! Just by first use my skin felt so nice and amazingly soft and an instant glow after washing it off. I might repurchase this KIT only for the scrub thats for sure!

5stars for the scrubs cause it was the best part about this KIT.


Step 3: Choco Cream - With Postachio
My experience : Again the cream was an OK OK feel for me. 


Step 4: Choco Pack - With Almond
My experience : This face pack is bullshit if you ask me (lol). Its not that it harmed my face or i got any side effects. Nothing like that... the only thing I for myself I felt that it did nothing at all. Its easy to apply and its like a clay mask but I couldn't see any difference by using this face pack. It smelled nice but Its NOT bad.. its just that I HAD HOPES AND IT LET ME DOWN in other words. 


Over all : I might repurchase this because No.1 the SCRUB i loved and second coco facial is an O.K facial kit for those girls slumber party kinda moments for a glow to ur face kinda kit. 

Don't expect this kit to make ur face look naturally flawless cause thats nothing in this kits. Its a INSTANT one day glow face kinda kit which u can use 3times or so with this amount u get in it. 


Thanks for reading,
xoxo,
A.B.P

No comments: