Thursday, May 6, 2010

Review : Hand and Nail cream

MARKS AND SPENCER (COCA BUTTER AND VANILLA) Vs. Healthy Hand&Nail cream by Vaseline



Vaseline Hand Cream = first of all this hand cream was for Rs.50/-

Packaging itself is cute with the whole pink color

The quality of the cream is OK and the smell is kind of remind of those grandma kinda cream smell. I dunno, its just that when I smell this .. it feels mature kinda cosmetic smell. Which i am not comfortable with :). Over all when I apply this cream and then wait for few seconds it absorbs right into my skin making my hand feel soft for few mins and that is it! The moisture is kind of not nice in this cream. It just makes the hands soft but not soft for long on top of that the smell itself is bad for my liking and I wouldn't recommend this to anyone to get this. But the price itself its ok for those emergency  hand creams if u run low on ur pocket. Cause its not Bad but neither Good I would say. Its somewhere in between! 



MARKS & SPENCER (COCOA BUTTER AND VANILLA) Hand and Nail cream = I bought this cream long time back that too on discount so I don't remember the exact price on this one but I am sure I got this with in 300rupees. 

Packaging is OK but what I don't like about this one is that to open it u have to screw it open rather then one of those which u see in the vaseline cap in the photo.

The smell is lovely when u apply it on ur hands it is smooth with full of moisture and makes the hands feel soft for a long run. 

Its got COCOA BUTTER which is a plus point cause COCOA BUTTER is something which is very very very good for the skin. I noticed that my nails started growing healthy and doesn't chips off easily now and nails grow lil bit faster then before which is cool. 







Now comparing both the hand creams I would say the MARKS AND SPENCER hand cream is for the WIN!

But for a 50rupees vaseline hand cream is an OK product too.

But I will repurchase the MARKS AND SPENCER ONE for sure :)

Thanks for reAding my blog and come again!

Have a nice day : xoxo 

A.B.P 

No comments: